Nicholas J. Lewis is a graduate from Wentworth Institute of Technology and holds Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Architecture, as well as a certificate in Real Estate Investment & Development from Salem State College. He has background in several fields relating to the built environment, including architecture, construction and real estate & is a licensed Construction Supervisor in the State of Massachusetts. After completing his studies at Wentworth, he transitioned into development, working for a large Boston based, vertically integrated real estate investment & development company, where he gained expertise in many facets of multi-family residential and commercial real estate.
Nick founded Trivium as a means to offer his expertise in the area of multi-family and residential renovations to outside clients.
- Masters degree, Architecture, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Bachelors degree, Architecture, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Certificate, Real Estate Investment & Development, Salem State College
- Massachusetts Unrestricted Construction Supervisors License (CS-108342)
- Certified, Lead-Safe Renovator-Supervisor, per 40 CFR part 745.22
- CLPPP Moderate Risk De-Leading License (15798-OM)
- Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License (009539162)
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification
- Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with full endorsements
- Currently Pursuing LEED BD+C Certification